Monday, December 28, 2009

Plagiarism

Plageriarism is when you do not give credit to someone for their work. I know that you can get expelled from school, fired, or sued if you do not give the credit to the person for their work. I have never had to deal with plagiarism before and to be honest I would not know what to do. I still have trouble with referencing so I hope that I am not plagiarizing in any way. There are so many ways plagiarism can be used. You Tube and Wikipedia are two examples. With these sites you can not possibly take anything serious because you can not check the facts. I truly do not see how these two examples can get away with what they do. There is plageriarism because they do not cite or reference anything. If you use these as a reference you are also committing plagiarism.

This is my opinion only. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment