Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello,

I have to admit that today has been better than the last few days. However it has been a strange day. I work as a substitute teacher and today I was a substitute aide.I was working in different classrooms helping children who need help in certain subjects. This is called a skills aide. I went to a class that had a substitute teacher and the guy slept the whole period. I could not believe it. The next class that I went to the substitute was like a drill sargeant. Boy what a difference the two of them were. I hope tomorrow won't be as strange as today.

I will close for now. I will post again tomorrow night. Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. And we wonder why our kids are not learning anything and why our world is in the trouble that it is. It does not surprise me at all. Its not his class everyday and he got paid even if they did not learn anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that it took me this long to comment. You are right, it was not his class and he got paid for it. However, I did report him and he probably won't be called back.

    ReplyDelete