Monday, December 21, 2009

Being an on-line student and finding time to blog

I have to say that I do like being an on-line student. I have really surprised myself with the grades that I have made so far. I like being able to do my work at different times. However, I have trouble finding enough time to get all the work done that has to be done. The blog is not for me. I am not technically inclined to begin with. This is no more than another discussion board that we have to do to get a grade. It makes it pretty hard on someone that has two test in one class and two different discussions that you have to do already without having to blog. This does not include having to write two different papers that are due the same time. I often wander what made me want to go to school. I have no life because of work (substitue teacher),school, and trying to find a full time job.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment