Sunday, January 17, 2010

What I have been through

The last two months have really been a bummer for me. I have been living with my daughter and family because I can't afford to move into my own place at this time. My son-in-law wants me to move out by the end of next month. My son rented my house and was told that the people could have a dog. My son calls me and tells me that the neighbors are conplaining about the new tenants. They told my son they had 1 dog and the truth is they have 6 dogs, 1 ferret, and 1 pig. I don't know if I am coming or going anymore. Between the 2 papers I have to do for my classes,the other assignmnets for class, working part-time, looking for a job that has benefits, freaking out about the tenants, and trying to figure out what to do about moving I feel like I am loosing my mind. To add to all of that my insurance ran out from the divorce and I can't afford to go to the doctor or get any medicine. I wish I could twitch my nose like a witch to make things get turned around for the better. Everyone keeps asking me what is wrong and I try to tell them what is going on but no one really listens to me. I wished there was some one I could just sit down and talk to.So much for pouring my heart out for everyone to see.If this blog does not make since you know the reason why.

1 comment:

  1. Phyllis,

    I am so sorry to hear about what is going on in your life right now. I know how hard it is to live day by day. My husband of 7 yrs. (together 10) left me a month ago and he is now dating someone I work with and have to see everyday. I am very depressed and sick to my stomach everyday about this. So I know exactly what you mean about loosing your mind.
    I have three boys, ages 14, 9, and 6. At least they are taking this alright. It does not seem to bother them that daddy is out of the house..
    In a way, that makes it a little easier for me.
    I am hear and would love to listen, because I know how you feel..
    Once again, I am sorry for what is going on in your life right now.
    Tammy Labrie

    ReplyDelete