Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life since school and to the present

To be honest I didn't have much of a life outside the home and it has not changed much since I went to school. My life consist of substitue teaching, looking for a full time job, and doing homework in two different classes and trying to get enough sleep to start all over again. I have to admit that school has been interesting but I am finding it hard to get everything done for both classes in only a weeks time. I would give anything to be able to go out to eat with someone my own age and go to a movie. I feel that I can't do this because all of my free time is taken or I will be so far behind that I would never catch up. I have never claimed to be the smartest or the fastest person when it comes to school. If anyone can give me some suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. Phyllis I feel your pain. I spend the biggest part of my time in my home as well. At this time I can't work because of obligations to my two kids that are both type I diabetics. I have to be available for them when ever the school calls and needs me to come. This is why I have choicen the MT class. Medical Transcription will allow me to work from my home where I will be available when ever I am needed for them. As for having time out you really need to make time maybe on Friday or Saturday nights to go out for an hour or two with friends if it is just to get a burger or ice cream but have some conversation with someone like you said your age. My husband and I go out on Saturdays and sometimes we do nothing but walk around the Mall but we get out of the house and it gives me time to get way from the kids, and school work to have some time just for me. Hang in there girl don't give up you will be done soon and on your way to a new career.

    ReplyDelete